"I have been blessed and I feel like I've found my way. I thank God for all I've been given at the end of every day. I have been blessed." --Martina McBride
"Your Lori-us"
I was getting Trace dressed for school yesterday when I heard Trista singing in her room. She was singing "Your Lori-us, Lori-us. Hmmm is your name in all the earth." I just listened for a few minutes and smiled as she got louder and louder with "Your Lori-us, Lori-us" I went in to help her get dressed and we sang the song together and even when I tried to teach her the words were "Your Glorious, Glorious, great is your name in all the earth", she insisted it was "Your Lori-us!" How that warmed my heart to hear my daughter praising God in her own way. I am so thankful for the opportunity she has to attend a Christian preschool and hear and sing about Jesus throughout the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment