- still loves to climb everything
- loves to play outside
- is batting & golfing left handed - and hits a baseball off the tee pretty good left handed.
- has fun making animals sounds for cow, horse, fish, tiger, dog, cat, birdie, sheep
- is finally expanding his verbal vocabulary - Mom-me, Dad-de, PaPa, Na-Ma (grandma), Tace (Trace), ista (Trista), sis, pea-s (please), done, GO, ne-ne (his new word for his blankie), teeth, by-e
- did I mention loves to climb everything?
- loves to brush his teeth
- helps with our chores - opens the blinds, moves laundry from washer to dryer, cleans the windows of the patio doors
- is such a boy - giggles when he makes boy noises (burps, etc. - you get the picture)
- runs - rarely walks
- still gives wonderful hugs & kisses
- drinks from a cup at the table and uses silverware to eat
- put our 1st hole in the wall - with his head, when he tipped his chair back from the table - he was ok and the hole is now patched
- wakes up every morning at 5:30 and I can't resist bringing him to our bed to snuggle
- climbs everything - bar stools, couch, stairs, piano, into my tub
- adores his sister - and loves to make her giggle (which makes him my little trouble maker)
"I have been blessed and I feel like I've found my way. I thank God for all I've been given at the end of every day. I have been blessed." --Martina McBride
Trace-man
Trace at 19 months:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment