back to school

Trista & I enjoyed the day together shopping for back to school clothes.  We had such a fun day - coffee & rolls to start the day, lunch with Daddy at Shogun, and cookies at the mall for an afternoon snack with shopping all in between!  She is really growing up - having her own style opinion (the girl loves shoes) and actually enjoying trying on clothes.  I hope this is the first of an annual tradition that we will enjoy together.
Shopping with my mom is one of the things I miss about living so far away.  I remember our trips up to Merriville and we always ran out of time so we would eat Taco Bell after stopping at Target.  (that was before Ryan worked for WalMart :)
First week of Kindergarten, here we come! (now just to break in those new shoes)

No comments: