2011.08.12 {Roller Skating}

On the last day of summer break, we decided to go to the Roller Rink and give skating a try.  It is something we have never done before so I was excited to see how the kids would do.  Well....we definitely need to go more so we can practice :)  Trista warmed up to it toward the end, but she fell hard a few times so she wanted to use me as her brace most of the time.  Trace did a good job once we got him in the beginner skates - but he liked to take breaks on the side.  The pics are not good quality, but you can see Trace, Alec & Adan doing the limbo (Alec won the limbo contest!)

 Oh, and this one I just had to throw in....I asked Trace if I could take his picture and he said "Yea, let me get ready"  And this was the pose he picked - I had to laugh - I think he is ready for a baseball card picture!