Random Trace-man funny moments to remember....

1.  Trace's version of the Christmas angels:
Me: Trace, what did the angels say to the shepherds?

Trace: "Not be afraid..."

Me: I bring you....

Trace: "Good manners at the table!"

2.  Toward the end of my pregnancy, Trace would randomly put his hand on my belly and exclaim:  "He ticked me Mom - he ticked me!"
3.  One night at dinner we were discussing being good at school and we asked Trace if he gets put in time-out at school.  His response: "Yea, years ago I got in time-out."

4.  Trace's prayer tonight at dinner:
"Dear God, Thank you for our food.  Thank you for making supper but I want a donut."

5.  Trey was just 2 weeks old, Ryan & Trista had just left for work & school and I wanted to jump in the shower before Trey woke up.  So I asked Trace to come into my room and watch cartoons while I was in the shower and I asked him to "take care of Trey" (who was asleep in his bassinet).  I was just about finished with my shower and Trace comes walking into the bathroom with a fruit cup in one hand and a fork in the other.  I asked him what he is doing and he said, "Trey is crying, he is hungry so I am going to feed him."  Thank goodness those fruit cups are so hard to open and I need to be more careful what I say.

No comments: