We went to the last game of the season with the Greth family and enjoyed a Sunday afternoon game and running the bases after the game. (Although Trace ran the bases earlier this summer, he didn't make it around this time - we think he was scared Strike the mascot was standing at home plate again).
"I have been blessed and I feel like I've found my way. I thank God for all I've been given at the end of every day. I have been blessed." --Martina McBride
Take me out to the Ballgame....
Our family had tickets to the Naturals ballgames again this summer and by the end of the season we had our routine down and were enjoying the games. Trace learned how to sit and watch at least 3-4 inning before needing to be on the go. Trista learned how to fly across the circle discs on the playground. Our game time routine consisted of watching a couple innings, eating hotdogs, visiting the playground, log rolling down the berm in centerfield, running back to our seats for the 7th inning stretch, and then watching the rest of the ball game. Trista's favorite night to go was Friday night because the Gentry zoo had animals there to pet and then fireworks followed the game. Trace liked to watch the fireworks and would clap when they were down, but during the show he held my hands tightly over his ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment